Think Children of the Corn… the idea of kids turning on adults is superb, and probably a statement on the state of society or something…
- Aliens arrive
- They can take over the minds of young folk, but not adults
- Goal: cause humans to wipe out humans
Of course some smarty-pants works out that the kids are the cause, and he sets out to destroy them. Yep, big taboo to save humanity,
The original was futuristic, but boring. This one will be a flop!
- Jeff Bridges – no star pull with the kids
- Too much spent on it, should have been way cheaper
- Publicity suggests it will be as interesting as watching your mate play MotoGP on the XBox
- No hot chicks
UPDATE: Took $44 million in the USA on the first weekend, but wait and see it drop rapidly down the rankings, because all the devoted fans have seen it, and leaves nobody else.